Definition Of Terms
- Administration of mynudenymph.com Online Store (hereinafter — Site Administration)” are the authorized employees of the site management, acting on behalf of LLC “NIMFA” (INN 1655415311, checkpoint 165501001, 420111, Kazan, Kremlyovskaya st, 2a, office 4), which organizes and carries out processing of personal data, as well as determines the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, and the composition of the site.
- “Personal Data” is any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or determinable natural person (personal data subject).
- “Processing Of The Personal Data” is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of means of automation or without use of such means with the personal data, including gathering, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the personal data.
- “Confidentiality of the personal data” is necessarily observance by the Operator or other person who has received access to the personal data the requirement to not suppose their distribution without the consent of the subject of the personal data or presence of other legal basis
- “Online shop site user (hereinafter referred to as User)” is a person who has access to the Site through the Internet and uses the Online shop site.
- “Cookies” is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer, which the web client or web browser each time sends to the web server in an HTTP request when trying to open a page of the corresponding site.
- “IP address” is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- first name, surname, patronymic of the User;
- User’s contact phone number;
- shipping address;
- User’s residence
3. Online Store protects the Data, which are automatically transferred during viewing of advertising blocks and when visiting the pages, where the statistical script of the system is installed (“pixel”):
• Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access the parts of the online shop site that require authorization;
• Online shop collects statistics about IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments;
• IP address;
• cookies files;
• information about your browser (or other program that provides access to ads);
• referrer (previous page address).
Purposes of collecting user’s personal information
Personal data of the User Administration of the online store site can use it for the following purposes:
1. Identification of the User registered on the online store site to place an order and (or) conclude the Agreement for the purchase and sale of goods remotely from mynudenymph.com.
2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Online Shop Site.
3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the use of Online Shop Website, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User.
4. Determining the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
5. Confirming the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
6. Creating an account to make purchases, if User has agreed to create an account.
7. Notifying the User of the Online Shop Website about the status of the Order.
8. Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging the payment, determining the right to receive credit line by the User.
9. Providing the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the online shop site.
10. Providing the User with its consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletter and other information on behalf of Online Shop or on behalf of partners of Online Shop.
11. Conducting advertising activities with the User’s consent.
12. Providing the User with access to websites or services of the Online Shop’s partners for the purpose of receiving products, updates and services.
Methods of processing personal information
1. Processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without limit, by any legal means, including information systems of personal data with or without the use of automation means.
2. The User agrees that the Administration of the Site has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the Site of the online store «mynudenymph.com», including delivery of Goods.
3. The User’s personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5. The Administration of the Site takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
6. The Administration of the site together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of personal information of the User.
Obligations of the parties
1. The User is obliged:
• Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website of the online store.
• Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
2. The Site Administration is obliged:
• Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data according to the procedure usually used to protect such information in the existing business turnover.
• To block the personal data related to the respective User from the moment the User or its legal representative or the authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing the unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
Responsibility of the parties
2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
• has become public domain before its loss or disclosure.
• it was received from the third party before its receipt by the Administration of the site.
• it was disclosed with the User’s consent.
Resolution of disputes
1. Before the application to court with the claim on the disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the site online store and the Administration of the site, it is mandatory to make a claim (written proposal for voluntary settlement of the dispute).
2. Recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days of receipt of the claim, notify the applicant in writing of the results of the claim.
3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial body in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Changes and deletion of information by user
1. User can at any time change (update, supplement) the information provided by him (or part of it), using the function of editing information on the site in the personal cabinet of the User.
2. User may also delete the information provided by him within his account, by sending to the Administrator a request to delete his account by e-mail email@example.com.