Classic straight bandeau. Double fabric for thicker lining and support.
Shipping & returns
€15 — Europe, Turkey, Israel, China, USA, Canada
€25 — Rest of the World
Import taxes and duties are already included in the product price and non-refundable
If you want to return an item purchased on mynudenymph.com, you have 7 days from the delivery date of your order to do so. The items should have all tickets attached and be in perfect condition. You have 30 days to return an item for a store credit excluding taxes, services or shipping costs.
All swimsuits are made of high quality CARVICO biflex
The Italian company Carvico is the world leader in the production of basic elastic knitted fabrics. All the company`s products are 100% produced in Italy and undergo strict quality control at all stages of production, and its own innovative developments allow the company to produce fabrics with unique properties that fully meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
Outer & Lining: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
- Rinse again by hand in cold water after removing your swimwear. You can wash it with a mild soap and tap water as water alone will not remove chlorine or salt water
- Hang to dry in the shade or inside to dry naturally and ensure fully dried before wearing again
- Be cautious in spas or heated pools as these have extra chemicals in and so can shorten the life of your swimwear
- Avoid leaving your swimwear rolled up in the towel after use – this allows the chlorine to have more time in the fabric and also allows bacteria to breed
- Do not wash your swimwear in a washing machine or dry it in a tumble dryer. Washing machines and detergents can be very harsh and will damage your swimwear even if done just the once.
- Do not use an iron as the high temperatures can cause your swimsuit to disintegrate – if you want to get rid of any wrinkles, rinse in water again and the creases should fall out